With the aim of supplementing the working capital for production and business, focusing on the main production lines, reducing the maximum contribution of financial investment capital, MobiFone Telecom Corporation decided to transfer its shares at Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank. The following content:
1. Number of shares: 5,549,914 shares (In words: Five million, five hundred and forty nine thousand, nine hundred and fourteen shares).
2. Starting price: not lower than 25,230 VND / share (price evaluated in Evidence Assessment No. 11122 / CT-VVFC / BAN3 dated 12/11/2018 of Valuation and Service Joint Stock Company and an average reference price of 30 consecutive trading days on the securities market immediately preceding the date of disclosure of information on the sale of TPB shares. As follows:
- If the average reference price of 30 consecutive trading days on the stock market prior to the date of disclosure of information on the sale of TPB shares is lower than 25,230 VND / share, the initial offering price is 25,230 VND / share.
- If the average reference price of 30 consecutive trading days on the stock market prior to the date of disclosure of information on the sale of TPB shares is higher than 25,230 VND / share, the starting price of the offer is the average reference price. consecutive trading days on the stock market immediately prior to the date of information disclosure.
3. Offer type: Offering by mode of agreement and offer by continuous order matching method on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange.
4. Target: Investors are eligible to buy shares in accordance with the law of securities and securities market.
5. Estimated implementation time: 11/2018 to 4/2019.
Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank ("TPBank") was established on 05/05/2008. TPBank inherits the strengths of modern technology, market experience and financial potential of strategic shareholders including DOJI Jewelry Group, FPT Technology Group, National Finance Corporation (IFC), Vietnam Reinsurance Corporation (Vinare) and SBI Ven Holding Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
For details, see the Information Disclosure and Transfer Regulations.